The Coordinated Entry Committee provides expertise, oversight and guidance to the CoC Board related to the TPCH Coordinated Entry System.
All committee meetings are open to the public. Meeting information is available at www.tpch.net/calendar.
- Recommending policies and procedures to improve and expedite the Coordinated Entry process to the CoC Board.
- Engaging in on-going planning and evaluation of the Coordinated Entry system at least annually.
- Expanding housing and service linkages including but not limited to education and employment services within the Coordinated Entry system.
- Expanding and improving coordination among outreach, shelter, diversion, and homelessness prevention and eviction prevention resources within the Coordinated Entry system.
- Monitoring participation and utilization of the Coordinated Entry system among Continuum of Care and Emergency Solutions Grant projects; reporting participation and utilization information to the CoC Board.
Melissa Benjamin, Our Family Services
Brandi Champion, Old Pueblo Community Services
Sharon Francis, La Frontera Center
Emma Hockenberg, Primavera Foundation
Sgt. Jack Julsing, Tucson Police Department
Magali Lopez, SER Jobs for Progress
Patricia Scott-Lopez, Arizona Complete Health
Agenda and Materials for Next Committee Meeting
Materials are posted at least one week prior to the committee meeting.