The Coordinated Entry Committee provides expertise, oversight and guidance to the CoC Board related to the TPCH Coordinated Entry System.
All committee meetings are open to the public. Meeting information is available at www.tpch.net/calendar.
- Recommending policies and procedures to improve and expedite the Coordinated Entry process to the CoC Board.
- Engaging in on-going planning and evaluation of the Coordinated Entry system at least annually.
- Expanding housing and service linkages including but not limited to education and employment services within the Coordinated Entry system.
- Expanding and improving coordination among outreach, shelter, diversion, and homelessness prevention and eviction prevention resources within the Coordinated Entry system.
- Monitoring participation and utilization of the Coordinated Entry system among Continuum of Care and Emergency Solutions Grant projects; reporting participation and utilization information to the CoC Board.
Chairperson - Valerie Grothe, La Frontera Center
Melissa Benjamin, Community Advocate
Cat Poltson, City of Tucson
Anna Billings, Old Pueblo Community Services
Phil Pierce, Old Pueblo Community Services
Danell Jessup, Primavera Foundation
Zach Simmons, University of Arizona Southwest Institute for Research on Women
David Shropshire, Our Family Services
Dedra Clark-McGhee, Pima County Health Department