Fiscal Year 2022 Supplemental NOFO (Unsheltered)
The Fiscal Year 2022 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Supplemental Funding Competition to Address Unsheltered Homelessness in Tucson/Pima County closed on October 17, 2022.
The Tucson Pima Collaboration to End Homelessness has completed its Fiscal Year 2022 Supplemental Funding Competition for Continuum of Care Program Funds to Address Unsheltered Homelessness.
The following competition documents are available for download in the Documents Library below:
· FY 2022 AZ-501 Continuum of Care Registration
· FY 2022 CoC Board Approved CoC Application (Supplemental Unsheltered NOFO)
· FY 2022 CoC Board Approved Planning Grant Application (Supplemental Unsheltered NOFO)
· FY 2022 CoC Board Approved Priority List (Supplemental Unsheltered NOFO)
· FY 2022 CoC Board Final Project Ranking (Supplemental Unsheltered NOFO)
FY 2022 COC SUPPLEMENTAL UNSHELTERED NOFO ACTIVITIES
August 10, 2022: TPCH CoC Board approved funding competition materials and documents for release.
August 11, 2022: TPCH opened funding competition with release of TPCH FY 2022 CoC Supplemental Unsheltered NOFO Overview, Instructions, and Process and release of the local project application.
September 6, 2022: Pre-proposal conference recording and slide deck added to the funding competition web page.
September 29, 2022: Preliminary project ranking and notice of project acceptance published by TPCH.
October 17, 2022: CoC Board approved CoC Application, Priority List, and Planning Grant application.
October 17, 2022: Final CoC Application, Priority List (Project Ranking), and Planning Grant application published for public inspection.