The System Performance Evaluation Committee monitors the effectiveness and efficiency of the Tucson/Pima homelessness response system’s efforts to prevent and end homelessness in the region. The committee provides expertise and guidance to the CoC Board to improve system performance.
All committee meetings are open to the public. Meeting information is available at www.tpch.net/calendar.
- Compiling and reviewing data to improve the performance of the entire Continuum of Care.
- Analyzing and sharing system performance data with the CoC Board and membership.
- Overseeing the process of conducting an gaps analysis annually; reviewing and sharing data from the gaps analysis with the CoC Board and membership.
- Working to enhance and expand community-wide services based on identified gaps and community need.
- Recommending to the CoC board proven strategies for prioritizing the use of Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) funds; acting as the liaison between and among City, County, and State ESG funding sources.
- Evaluate the performance of the CoC Lead/Collaborative Applicant and HMIS Lead at least annually, and report evaluation findings to the CoC Board.
Chairperson - Dia Nonaka, HOM, Inc.
Vice-Chairperson - Kristy Snowden, Compass Affordable Housing
Lindsay Eulberg, Old Pueblo Community Services
Ana Lucero, Primavera Foundation
Thelma Magallanes, City of Tucson
Jocelyn Muzzin, Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Cliff Wade, City of Tucson
Agenda and Materials for Next Committee Meeting
Materials are posted at least one week prior to the committee meeting.