The System Performance Evaluation Committee monitors the effectiveness and efficiency of the Tucson/Pima homelessness response system’s efforts to prevent and end homelessness in the region. The committee provides expertise and guidance to the CoC Board to improve system performance.
All committee meetings are open to the public. Meeting information is available at www.tpch.net/calendar.
- Compiling and reviewing data to improve the performance of the entire Continuum of Care.
- Analyzing and sharing system performance data with the CoC Board and membership.
- Overseeing the process of conducting an gaps analysis annually; reviewing and sharing data from the gaps analysis with the CoC Board and membership.
- Working to enhance and expand community-wide services based on identified gaps and community need.
- Recommending to the CoC board proven strategies for prioritizing the use of Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) funds; acting as the liaison between and among City, County, and State ESG funding sources.
- Evaluate the performance of the CoC Lead/Collaborative Applicant and HMIS Lead at least annually, and report evaluation findings to the CoC Board.
Chairperson - Ana Lucero, Youth On Their Own
Vice Chairperson - Thelma Magallanes, City of Tucson
Dia Nonaka, HOM, Inc.
Lindsay Eulberg, Old Pueblo Community Services
Jocelyn Muzzin, Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Keith Bentele, University of Arizona Southwest Institute for Research on Women
Colleen McDonald, Our Family Services
Louisa Osborn, Compass Affordable Housing
Celia Wilkins, Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Kris Weaver-Gould, Arizona Behavioral Health Care Corporation