The TPCH General Council is our collaboration’s membership body, which meets quarterly on the second Thursday of February, May (our Annual Meeting), August, and November. It is composed of two types of members:
- General Members, anyone who is interested in ending homelessness and in issues related to homelessness, attends meetings, and engages in discussion.
- Voting Members, those members who regularly participate in both General Council and committee meetings and fill out and submit a membership form. Voting Members make and second motions, vote on motions and elect members of the TPCH Continuum of Care Board and committees to open seats at the Annual Meeting.
To become a voting member, an agency or individual must.
- Complete and submit a membership or renewal form; and
- Attend two consecutive TPCH General Council meetings.
- Retain voting privileges by continuing to attend at least one committee meeting each quarter and attend at least every other General Council meeting (that is, not miss two consecutive General Council meetings).
We invite you to join us as either of a General or Voting Member. To become a TPCH Voting Member, begin attending meetings and fill out the membership form at www.tpch.net/join.
In 2023, the TPCH General Council voted to require all General Council members to renew their organizational memberships annually between July 1 and September 30th. Please visit the membership roster below to determine if your organization's membership needs renewal. If your membership is not listed, your renewal has not been captured by the Continuum of Care Lead and a new form must be submitted at the link above.