The Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Committee provides expertise, oversight and guidance to the CoC Board related to the TPCH Homeless Management Information System.
All committee meetings are open to the public. Meeting information is available at www.tpch.net/calendar.
- Reviewing and providing guidance to the CoC Board regarding TPCH’s HMIS capabilities, software selection, and planning recommendations.
- Reviewing HMIS data quality to include data completeness and data accuracy and reporting this data to the CoC Board, membership, and HMIS participating agencies.
- Reviewing, updating, and overseeing policies and procedures concerning HMIS data and its use.
- Reviewing and recommending for approval the Point in Time Count, Housing Inventory Count, Annual Performance Report, Longitudinal System Analysis, System Performance Report, and other HUD data submissions to the CoC Board.
- Conducting on-going evaluation of HMIS system and gathering user feedback to improve the HMIS experience.
Chairperson - Philip Pierce, Old Pueblo Community Services
Vice-Chairperson - Alfonzo Lopez, Southern Arizona VA Health Care System
Andrea Bedoy, Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
Yvette Cruz, Pima County
Megan Sanes, Our Family Services
Melissa Scaff, City of Tucson
Patricia Scott-Lopez, Arizona Complete Health
Agenda and Materials for Next Committee Meeting
Materials are posted at least one week prior to the committee meeting.