TPCH CONTINUUM OF CARE BOARD AND COMMITTEE ELECTION
ALL VOTES DUE BY 11:59PM ON FRIDAY, MAY 19
Please attend the General Council on May 11th when the voting materials for this year’s election will be reviewed. Members of the TPCH General Council with voting privileges are eligible to vote on all vacant Board and Committee seats.
Download the Board and Committee election materials here. This package includes:
- Overview of the election process and voting instructions
- Roster of current members of TPCH General Council with voting privileges as of April 27, 2023
- Roster of seated CoC Board Members
- Roster of CoC Board and Committee candidates
- Listing of CoC Board and Committee candidates with disclosed areas of expertise as defined by the TPCH Committee Composition Operating Policy and key diversity goals
- Candidate statements of interest and affiliations
- Overview of CoC Committee purpose and summarized responsibilities
- Quick Reference tool identifying candidates by organization and bodies to which each candidate has applied
Voting will occur online, starting April 28. Cast your vote here.
Only one ballot may be cast for each TPCH voting organizational member identified in the membership roster. Multiple votes from the same organization will not be accepted.
Ballots may not include votes for more candidates than are eligible for election on any voting body. The ballot indicates the total number of votes that can be cast for each voting body.
No individual may serve on more than two (2) elected bodies of the Continuum of Care (CoC Board + 1 Committee, or 2 Committees).
No agency may have more than two (2) representatives seated on any elected body. If an agency has two (2) elected representatives on a single elected body, each representative will have one vote on all actions taken by the elected body.
All ballots must be cast online no later than 11:59pm on Friday, May 19.
Late ballots will not be accepted.