Panel on older adults experiencing homelessness and/or domestic abuse on December 1, 2023 at 9am at the 320 N Commerce Park Loop
This panel will host representatives from the following organizations:
- Stop Abuse and Financial Exploitation of Elders (SAFEE)
- Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse
- City of Tucson
- University of Arizona Southwest Institute for Research on Women (UA SIROW)
The agenda for the discussion will be the following:
- Introduction & Overview of Older Adult Homelessness Trends and Experiences (15 min)
- Discussion of Qualitative Findings Related to Older Adult Homelessness from Homeless Needs Assessment (10 minutes)
- Overview of ARC and Needs of Older Adults in Shelter Care (10 minutes)
- Overview of Continuum of Care, Coordinated Entry, and Older Adult Resources (10 minutes)
- Overview of Shelter and Services Provided by City of Tucson and Experiences/Needs of Older Adults in Care (10 minutes)
- Overview of Older Adult Domestic Abuse Issues/Trends and Resources (10 minutes)
- Q&A – From Moderator and Panel (25 minutes)
Register at the link below to get more information about quarterly free trainings from the Administration of Resources and Choices.
This flyer below is also available here for download.