TPCH CONTINUUM OF CARE BOARD AND COMMITTEE ELECTIONS
ALL VOTES DUE BY 11:59PM ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 18
The annual election for TPCH Continuum of Care Board and Committee members is now open. Members of the TPCH General Council with voting privileges are eligible to vote on all vacant Board and Committee seats.
Am I eligible to vote in this election?
Check the current roster of TPCH General Council members with voting privileges here.
Download the Board and Committee election materials here. This package includes:
- Overview of the election process and voting instructions
- Roster of current members of TPCH General Council with voting privileges as of August 7, 2020
- Roster of currently seated CoC Board Members with terms extending through 2021
- Roster of CoC Board and Committee candidates
- Listing of CoC Board and Commitee candidates with indication of desired areas of expertise as defined by the TPCH Committee Composition Operating Policy and key diversity goals
- Candidate statements of interest and affiliations
- Overview of CoC Committee purpose and summarized responsibilities
- Quick Reference tool identifying candidates by organization and bodies to which each candidate has applied
Voting will occur online. Cast your vote here.
Only one ballot may be cast for each TPCH voting member identified in the membership roster. Multiple votes from the same agency will not be accepted.
Ballots may not include votes for more candidates than are eligible for election on any voting body. The ballot indicates the total number of votes that can be cast for each voting body.
No individual may serve on more than two elected bodies of the Continuum of Care (CoC Board + 1 Committee, or 2 Committees).
No agency may have more than two representatives seated on any elected body. If an agency has two elected representatives, each representative will have one vote on all actions taken by the elected body.
All ballots must be cast online no later than 11:59pm on Tuesday, August 18.
Late ballots will not be accepted.